Tuesday, April 16, 2013

34 weeks pregnant.

Time has come and gone so quickly over these past 8 1/2 months. Baby Henry's arrival draws more and more near every day. This has been a very fun week of celebrating my pregnancy. On Sunday, the 7th, I had a henna tattoo done on my belly! After I had Jack, I stumbled across some pregnancy henna on pinterest and I thought it was so cool, and I decided then and there that I would do it for my next pregnancy. It turned out really pretty!
Not only did I get this henna done during this week, I did it just in time for maternity pictures! My good friend over at A.R.T. Photography did our pictures! Jack was over it pretty quickly, but Amanda always surprises me with the pictures she manages to get! Here is a sneak peek of one, I can't wait to see the rest!


I have 34 weeks down already. I can't believe there are only 6ish to go. On one hand, I can't wait for to meet little Henry, but at the same time, I'm getting a little nervous thinking about taking care of a toddler AND a newborn. I know it will all work out, and that I will adjust to a new normal, but I'm definitely a little nervous for the beginning of this next chapter we are starting.



No comments:

Post a Comment