Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013 goals.

My goals for the upcoming year:
-Survive being a mother to a toddler and newborn.
-Have a waterbirth.
-Get into a nursing program, or lactation consulting program.
-Switch all of our pots and pans over from calphalon to stainless steel.
-Start our raised garden beds.
-Get a backyard chicken coop.
-Use my real camera more often (not just my iphone).
-Enjoy each day with all three of my boys!

2012 has been an eventful year. We moved twice, bought our first house, celebrated Jacks first birthday, Matt got out of the military, and we got pregnant with our second child! It has been somewhat of a difficult year, but it was full of blessings. I'm very much looking forward 2013 and all it has to offer. Happy New Years everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment